On Wednesday, June 17, 2020, the Banknote Museum of the Ionian Bank in Corfu is reopening, after the three-month lockdown resulting from the Covid-19 pandemic. All necessary measures have been taken to safeguard the health of the Museum’s visitors, according to the regulations of the National Public Health Organization and the Ministry of Culture & Sports, including:
• The obligatory use of non-medical masks and alcohol disinfectant solution (70%), that will be provided free of charge at the Museum entrance.
• The highest number of visitors at the permanent exhibition is set at 16, and the highest number of visitors per hall at 4.
• A 2-meter safety distance.
• A fixed, one-way route, with clearly marked exhibition displays.
• A separate entrance and exit.
The Museum will operate with summer opening hours:
Wednesday: 9.00 - 14.00 & 17.30 - 20.30
Thursday: 9.00 – 15.00
Friday: 9.00 - 14.00 & 17.30 – 20.30
Saturday: 8.30 – 15.00
Sunday: 8.30 – 15.00